Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Troop Update - 7/31/13

Good afternoon!

I was so excited to see so many new faces last night at our registration night!  I hope you all enjoyed the ice cream!!!
I have entered everyone's basic information into Troop Track.  We are using this electronic badge tracking software this year.  So far it is amazing!  All adults should have received an invitation to log in.  Please log in when you get a chance.  I have set permissions but may need to change some things around.  We are all still learning!  :-)

I will be updating the calendar, but in the meantime I have attached a hard copy for everyone to have.  There are a couple more events I'm working on and we will add those as soon as we know dates and details.

We will also be updating the money accounts in TroopTrack so you can be up to date on what you've paid and what you still owe.

Please plan to join us on August 20 for our Information Night.  This will be the night where you learn all things AHG!  We will meet in the Worship Center at CBC at 6:30.

If you know anyone else that would like to join the troop or may be interested in joining, it's not too late!  We will also be doing a late registration the night of the 20th.

If you are a returning member, you will most likely get this email twice - I am sending it through TroopTrack and also through my gmail group just to be sure I get returning girls that were not there last night.  So I apologize for the duplication....once everyone is registered we will go to use the email function through TroopTrack so there will not be any duplicates.  :-)

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment